June 2, 2009

Testimonials

A Word From "T"


















If you have the opportunity to train with Blake Robinson, DO IT! It was my good fortune to be assigned to a team led by Blake in two weight loss challenges at the gym I attend. Blake is an amazing trainer. He did a great job of designing workouts that were effective for a group of people whose needs and abilities varied a lot. His expertise in designing training programs that produce results is impressive. He provided us with a lot of good advice regarding our diets and encouragement to take the steps necessary to improve our health and fitness while having fun. In fact, I was so impressed with the results that I hired Blake as a personal trainer once a week for the duration of the challenges. At one point I reached a plateau and my weight stayed stationary even though I felt I was working hard and being very meticulous with my diet. Blake recognized this and was able to adjust both my cardio and strength training routines to get me over the hump and moving down the hill again immediately.My highest weight was 335 pounds. I have lost 88 pounds. I credit much of this success to the time I spent with Blake. Although I still have a long way to go, I move forward confident in my abilities and secure in the knowledge that I gained while working with Blake. Blake’s enthusiasm for fitness and helping people reach their goals is infectious. He believes in what he does and he will believe in you and what you want to accomplish. Choosing to train with Blake Robinson will be one of the best decisions you make!



Some of my favorite "Biggest Losers"

No comments:

Post a Comment